From: <NAtlantis@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 02:27:18 EDT
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: Sighting report!

Saw what appeared to be a meteor or enormous frag skim the night sky
at about 11:30pmEST in the South Eastern over the Atlantic 8/25/98.

Here in Charleston SC. It look to be very large, by comparison to any
shooting star that I have ever seen. It was greenish tinted and may
have been some sort of flare. However if it was it was the only one
sent up... and it was like no flare I have ever seen. I am looking
for some confirmation of this sighting... and while I am not sure you
are an appropriate person to direct this to, I thought it couldn't
hurt to do so. Thanks...
------- End of Forwarded Message