[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Internet Message

Lew,

Don't forget that AMS, ALPO, and NAMN WILL accept observations made
under ANY CONDITIONS. It is up to each group manager whether the data is
worth forwarding to the IMO.

I have also watched under LM's worse than +5.0 and still enjoyed it. I
was thinking of the new observer who may anticipate more activity when I
stated "one is wasting their time watching under such conditions." Often
the sounds and scent of the morning air is a nice change of pace and
offers a good opportunity to participate in some astronomical
meditation.

Bob