[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Too many E-mails????????

	I noticed a blurb from GZ on the digest version.  This is what I
have been set up as for a long time now.  As an "average" to "below average"
meteor observer I didn't feel all those e-mails were worth it.  Plus I get
it in the company e-mail not at home.  Makes good sense for the casual
observer to go to the digest.  Thanks to Lew for all this techno wizardry.
Beautiful clear/PC skies in NE PA lately due to high pressure from Cathy in
the great white north.  I love this time of year but as I say with work and
kids I don't have as much time to spend under the stars (or reading e-mail).
Good luck to those dealing with Bonnie.

								1st