[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) ATTENTION EVERYBODY

>  Please slow down on the emails...I had 30 emails in my box today...and I had
>trouble picking the ones talking about the milky way

Dear SaInTLoBo@aol.com and other meteorobs:

I Have a suggestion if you are bothered by all the email from out list but
don't want to go the digest route. Learn how to set up filteres in you
emial program (most have this feature) and send all email with "meteorobs"
in the subject header to its own dedicated mailbox. that way when you are
busy as we all get at times, you can just collect them and handle you other
email in the mean time.

You can even filter things to go straight to the trash.

I hate SPAM but I dislike any suggestion at restricting free speech.

Terry

Terry Richardson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Charleston
Charleston, SC 29424
pager #937-1048
note new area code for the SC Lowcountry!
843 953-8071 phone
843 953-4824 fax
http://www.cofcdot edu/~richardt/