[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Night Vision Goggles

Hi !!

> where would one find these night goggles?

I would tend to think you could get these at hunting/sports stores or
army supply stores.

But I may have missed the thread, if so, bare with me.

To use the night vision goggles, there would have to be heat involved
in order to see the meteor correct? Or am I thinking of infra red
goggles.

What would the only advantage be, less stray light? Would you
actually pick up more meteors since the stray light is cut down?

Do these glasses not cut off some of your peripheral vision?

Kim

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH