[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observing Aurigid attempt

<< You might want to bring your meteor aligning cord along whether you plot or
do
 the Counting method. It is useful in lining back a meteor to a possible
 radiant too. >>

What I do and it may not work for everyone, but I have a brief case that holds
everything. I have my cord, some pencils, a 6 in. ruler, some LM area charts
made up along with another set of charts for magnitudes, as well as a dozen
copies of each plotting chart. Not to mention my tape recorder. Even my
talking watch is there.  Everything is in the case so it's all in the same
spot so I just pick up the case and my chair (my blanket is in the car all the
time) and I'm ready to go.

Now if I could just catch a clear night.

Kevin