[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observing Buddies....

This is a fun and helpful topic.

Fortunately, in Australia, we have no wildlife dangerous enough to do any harm.  The Kangeroos are large if they have the courage
to come near you, but are herbivores any way and run (hop) at the slightest noise.  The only fear is the two legged type or
possibly a stray dog, but to this date I've had no run ins in 9 years.  Usually I observe from my home (+6.3 LM Skies)  but if I
do travel to our site about 15 mins away, we go in a group.

It certainly is more fun and offers more protection from louts, trouble-makers, etc.

Just my 2 cents worth (well around 1.2 cents US now, isn't it  :) :)  )
Cheers, Adam.