[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) archaeoastronomy

Dear Melanie,
  This is my area of interest as well. Our clubs home page has some
links on this subject. Here is how you get there. Click on the link
below and then click on subjects then cloudy nights. Let me know if
you need some more help. Also there is a book in some of the public
libraries called Stars of the First People that goes over constellations
as seen by different tribes over the USA.
 Also there is another book called "Living the Sky" by Williamson
--

             Dr. Louis S. Binder,Optometrist
                President Fort Bend Astronomy Club