Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 15:38:13 +0000
From: jamal <joshua@mountmadonna.org>
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: for sale: LEONIDS.COM AND LEONIDS98.COM

Greetings!

My name is Joshua, and I am the president of a company called Meteors Design.

We have a number of services that we offer on the internet. We are best known
for a site called imagehost (see link at bottom) which fascilitates online
auctions such as ebay.

Late last year, I purchased the domains LEONIDS.COM and LEONIDS98.COM. I have
always been an astronomy buff, and at the time I intended to develop these
sites with my business partner and a professional astronomer we have been
working with.

Alas, another project (imagehost) arose, and demanded all our attention. So,
LEONIDS.COM is without a developer. That's a shame, because these domain names
have major potential. Developed, I really think an entrepeneur could get his
or her site listed in every periodical. Two years ago, HALEBOPP.COM averaged
1.5 million hits per week.

I would like to sell these domains. Time is growing short, so I'm willing to
haggle. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested.
My personal email is: joshua@mountmadonna.org
My voice mail can be reached at: (408) 847-0406 ext: 332

Thanks for your time!

All good wishes,
Joshua
joshua@mountmadonna.org