[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Solar Longitude

> > This would be a GREAT formula to put out on the IMO, AMS, DMS, NAMN, etc. Web sites! (I'd be happy to put it out on the 'meteorobs' site as well.) Maybe this would be a useful adjunct to the "List of Acronums" suggested by Malcolm. Note that for IMO mem
> bers, this formula is published in the first issue WGN sent out at the beginning of each year...

At our website you do not find the formulae to compute the solar
longitude, but precomputed tables for the years 1994 to 1999:
http://www.imodot net/solarlong/index.html

For more details you should contact Rainer Arlt at visual@imodot net.

Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *                          *

Follow-Ups: References: