[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Solar Longitude

Lew,

> >precomputed tables for the years 1994 to 1999:
> >    http://www.imodot net/solarlong/index.html
>
> Ask and you shall receive... Thanks, Sirko. :)
>
> BTW, I couldn't find a link to this page anywhere in the IMO Home Page.

even though the tables are relatively new in our pages, they have been
references right from the beginning. You find the link under 'further
information' directly in our welcome page.

> What  other useful references might be lurking in the IMO site, unlinked?

Nothing I hope!
I can only suggest that you have every one and then a brief look at our
list of updates (you find the sol long tables also listed there). We
regularly add some good stuff in our pages, but I do not want to
send always a message to meteorobs saying: Hey folks, come and see our
website, we have updated it... :-)

Cheers, Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *                          *