[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Aries-Triangulids

<<
 Gliba>>It is interesting  to note that NONE of
  the meteors you saw chance aligned with an A-T radiant had the correct
speed.
  Chance would have SOME be correct. <<

correction...I just noted that I indicated two different Slow meteors are
within the realm of possibilities in my first post. I said one aligned with
the correct Slow speed for Gliba's "radiant" location and another meteor with
Slow speed aligned with both Sleeter's and Kronk's "radiant" locations. So
there were two that can be acceptable thru chance with speed, alignment and
path length.
GeoZay