[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Internet Message

<< had to go to a
 girl scout pizza thing with my wife and daughter. I had canadian bacon with
 pineapple...my favorite.  >>

Is that what you California guys call pizza !!   X^P   (just kidding)

Once again I struck out. I ran to my summer place in the northern Catskills
and again a beautiful sunny day (each day) and a beautiful evening.
LM = 6.4 until I starting getting ready for observing around 11:30p local
time, when the clouds blew in and stayed throughout the night. Three days this
happened - boy am I getting tired of this.

Kevin