[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Plotting Times/Dead Time+more

until i saw your message i felt a little strange reporting that the very
large, very bright green object that awakened me just before dawn on aug 27
first appeared to grow larger and heading in my direction which was west. it
then appeared to go north/northwest and grew dimmer and smaller the farther it
went till it disappeared behind the mountain. i did not see an abrupt veer or
a change in speed. it still seems totally illogical and i didn't suspect
visitors but it is comforting to know that others report similar experieces.
joy