[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [Fwd: Eta Draconids??]

Was anyone out on Friday September 11 who can help verify this
observation?

Thanks!

Bob Lunsford

-- BEGIN included message

Message forwarded from Classic Prodigy®

-- BEGIN included message

Robert,
    On the evening of Sept 11th in a 33min time period between 22:27 and
23:00 EDT (02:27 and 03:00 UT) I saw 2 fast, and rather faint meteors
originate from what I estimated to be 263, +63d in Draco. In checking
out Gary Kronk's web page I noticed that the September Eta Draconids
nodal passage as previously been determined to be around that time
frame. Did anyone else report any observations that may be attributed to
that shower? The only reason I'm asking is there doesn't seem to be any
visual observations on that shower. Thanks for your help.

matt orsie

P.S. I'm new to this so excuse me for asking you directly if this
observation info is already available somewhere on the web.

-- END included message

-- END included message