[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [Fwd: Eta Draconids??]

<<
 Robert,
     On the evening of Sept 11th in a 33min time period between 22:27 and
 23:00 EDT (02:27 and 03:00 UT) I saw 2 fast, and rather faint meteors
 originate from what I estimated to be 263, +63d in Draco. In checking
 out Gary Kronk's web page I noticed that the September Eta Draconids
 nodal passage as previously been determined to be around that time
 frame. Did anyone else report any observations that may be attributed to
 that shower? The only reason I'm asking is there doesn't seem to be any
 visual observations on that shower. Thanks for your help.

Bob,
I was out observing that evening for 2.33 hours Teff. Looking at my plots, I
did have two somewhat close alignments, but neither were going Fast. One was
Slow and the other was Medium. They both are listed as sporadics.  I see he
had stopped pretty close to the time I had started. I observed from 3h07-5h36
UT.
George Zay