[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Astro Archive in September

Hi folks!

First of all: DO NOT RESPOND BY HITTING REPLY! SEND REPLIES TO: bi@insidedot net

I've been rather busy business wise as well as vacation wise during the past weeks, so please excuse the downtime of the archive during the past two days.

There are a number of things I would like you to know:

1. The non-commercial nature of the archives.
The Astro Archive is a strictly non commercial place. I do not accept any offers for paid or unpaid banner space. The archive is a spare time project of mine, being paid in full out of my own pocket.

2. Copyright issues.
I have been in contact with all listowners at one time or another asking for permission to archive the messages being sent. Of all those that responded the answer was positive. A few declined and several didn't answer. I regard the not answered requests as a silent yes. If you feel this is wrong or you have changed your mind, please contact me at the address below.

3. Usability.
I have so far gotten only very few reports from the many users of the archive that placed suggestions; most just told me it looks ok the way it is. I know there are other suggestions out there; if you have any, please send them to the mail address listed below.

The archive now contains over 42'000 messages and 5.5 million searchable keywords.

* Please send all requests/comments etc. to: bi@insidedot net *
*              http://www.astroarchive.com                 *