[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) -6 fireball on Sept 18/19

Pierre:
This fireball was probably the one also seen this A.M. by about a dozen
observers at the South Jersey Astronomy Annual Star Party in Belleplain State
Forest near Woodbine NJ.  Description and sky location
matches...unfortunately no one here noted the time but it was around the time
you saw yours.  As usual, I missed it, having gone to bed when the clouds
rolled in only to hear they rolled out again.  We were awakened in our tent
by the collective "WOW!!!" of the fireball observers.

Fred Mason
capnjeep@worldnet.attdot net