[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 01:00:59 +1000

Hi everyone

I've just finished our sections home page and it is now on-line.
Its not a huge site but may have some useful information for people starting out in meteor astronomy
It is by no means finished and much more needs to be added eg:

- The photo page needs to be updated with more pics and thumbnails
- A hints and tips page for observers
- A more user friendly front page
- A section logo is still being looked at and will go into both the background and near the start
somewhere

See what you think.  Any suggestions and comments are welcome.
This is my first attempt at a web page and there may still be some bugs or some improvements to
make.

Bye for now

Adam Marsh
Asst Director, ASV Meteor Section.