[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) TAKING YOURSELF OFF THIS LIST

As the intro to 'meteorobs' states, we are all responsible for our own mail
list subscriptions. This means you are also responsible for moving yourself
to the Digest version, or for unsubscribing yourself, when you wish to.

To unsubscribe yourself, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:

o Send an email to "majordomo@latrade.com". (NOT "meteorobs"!)
o Send it FROM THE ACCOUNT UNDER WHICH YOU SUBSCRIBED! (No other
  account is allowed to unsubscribe you, for your protection.)
o Put anything you wish in the Subject line of your email.
o Place the following text ALONE in the BODY of your email:
    unsubscribe meteorobs
    end
o Hit the "Send" button.
o If you try this and encounter problems, email me PERSONALLY at
  the address 'owner-meteorobs@latrade.com'. (NOT "meteorobs"!)

Clear skies all!
Lew