[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) "Mailing List Mechanics" or "Remove the Removers"

An idea to help with the "remove" messages that the list receives.

Other mailing lists I have belonged to in the past included unsubsribe
information at the beginning of every message sent to the list.
Unfortunately, I don't remember which lists.  Does the software running
this list support this kind of prepend or append of standard material?
Every message would include an extra line or two, but we wouldn't get 31kb
messages with one line that says "remove me".

Just a thought,

Gregg Lobdell
gml@halcyon.com

Treasure Hunt Ornaments