[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) draconids

hi every one,

I have read the Casper ter Kuile message regarding the draconids, and would
like to inform you that her in Jordan will also observe the draconids.
fortunately, we do not suffer from clouds too much as you do.

we will hold a camp in the azraq oasis which is around 02:30 minutes drive
and around 150 km away to the east from Amman where I live. among these 150
km, there is a 50 km which is in the desert.

all of us hear in the Jordanian astronomical society are optimistic, and
looking foreword for the draconids, and for the leonids too.

what I wanted to say, that we will submit our data as soon as we can,
hopefully by 10 or 11 Oct. we will observe as soon as dark falls, and will
tolerate the annoyance of the moon for this sake.

however, as I requested earlier, if any one can provide me by e-mail any
useful information regarding draconids, please send it to me. unfortunately
I do not have the 1996 wgn issue, and I am looking foreword to have it.

although I have many things to say, I do not want to send a long message I
wanted to say that I am near to you, I do not know why I am not receiving
your e-mails and i did not unsubscribe , I do receive the digest, which
keeps me connected to meteor observing people ( you )

best regards.

eng. khaled m. tell

head of meteor observing committee
Jordanian astronomical society

p.s i am sorry if you receive this e-mail and many other scrambled
information, i do not know why.