[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) METEOR v 2.0 software and southern sky radiant ?

Hi Lew,

Yes my software METEOR v 2.0 (free) plot on sky map the main stars and
solar system and the main RADIANT at the exact date if is in the activity
period. This software is specialy for the radio meteor worker .
Nevertheless the sky map is usable by all meteor observer's. One Australian
people order my software now ! I search the data's of the location and
period of the radiant in southern sky for  enrich my software. Now i'm use
a I.M.O list. if you are interresting by my soft please connect at my web
site for more infos and next if you want others questions on meteorobs ! :
Http://members.tripod.com/~astro_electronic/index.html

Thank's,

see you soon !