[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) AstroArchive in October

DO NOT HIT REPLY.
Send any responses you may have to bi@insidedot net

Here's this month's news:

AstroArchive as an educational resource:
I have just learnt that Terry Richardson from the Department of Physics and
Astronomy from the College of Charleston, SC, plans to use the
archive with his Honors Astronomy students as a learning resource.

The banners you're seeing:

2. With LinkExchange I get to choose what type of advertisements I tolerate on the site.
I opted for the "non-commercial" and "not-animated" ones in order to keep
the impact as small as possible.

3. LinkExchange does not cost me anything apart from showing other people's banners.

New Lists:
There's a list available about minor planets that I plan to add to the archive this month.
Check back on the site for more information within the next week.

Have a nice october and don't forget to check on the daily astronomical picture!

- Balthasar IndermuehleLists: