[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteoroid Size

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Robert Lunsford wrote:

> Dr Lukic,

Hey, I don't know if you're using 'Dr' as abbreviation for 'Dear', or as
academic title, but I don't want anuyone to have a wrong impression - I am
not any sort of 'Dr' (yet ;) ). I'm just poor east-europian student caught
in a US academic system machinery of exploiting cheap, underpaid working
class. ;))) Just kidding, if it were that bad I'd probably be back home.
But it's not too good either, so anyone willing to make donations for
my Leonid trip to east Asia is most welcome :).

Vladimir