[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Meteoroid Size

Well George I was also somewhat surprised that the figures are close but
there it is in black and white on page 30 of the 95 edition of the IMO's
visual handbook.

For those who do not have the handbook the density figures listed for
the Geminids was 4.2 g/cm3 and 3.4 g/cm3 for the Perseids. These figures
were taken from Babadzhanov's 1994 results.

Bob Lunsford