[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observing groups/site?

<< Hello all!  I am just getting interested in observing and would like some
 help getting started.  First of all, I live in New York City, so I need to
 know how far would I have to go to be able to see anything? Also, I would
 appreciate any information about local groups that meet to observe
 together.  If anyone has any info or can direct me to a source of
 information,  that would be great! >>

Hello Patricia,

The New Jersey astronomical Assn. has an active meteor observing program. We
are only about an hour out in Hunterdon County. Take a look at out site at <<
www.njaa.org  >>  then feel free to ask me any questions.

Kevin
kevtk@aol.com