[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) US Academic System - and observing trips$

It makes people with two kids in college too poor to travel to see meteor
showers also.  That brings up another topic for us grounded types.

WHAT IF ANYTHING WILL BE UP ON THE NET FOR VIEWING THE SHOWER?

I hope to have my version of Sandia the all sky video up realtime either by
email or WWW if I can figure out the software.  Was trying for the 8th of Oct.
for a dry run but illness has delayed that.  Just have to put the parts together
when I get over a cold I have.

I could use a copy of the source for a HTML home page setup to post jpeg and/
or avi images realtime if anyone has such a thing.

Warning