[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stay on Target People - (was: Re:(meteorobs) Black Holes and the Lives of...

>Then, this group has a VERY narrow-minded approach to events occurring in
>Space. Remember too, it was another member of the group that posed the
>question, I didn't arbitrarily bring it up.  Besides, the lives of stars are
>EXTREMELY intertwined with meteors.  Stars that go Super Novae are responsible
>for the creation of  ALL heavier- than-hydrogen or helium elements in our
>Universe, INCLUDING the elements that MAKE METEORS.
>
>Dave Garrison

Dave, I thought your description of a star's lifespan was pretty good, but
I do have to agree with everyone else. Meteorobs is a group that strongly
concentrates on observing meteors.

I have to admit your argument above was a nice try to justify the
discussion, but if it continued we would suddenly be discussing how star
debris and meteors formed the planets, then how they were responsible for
the formation of life, then evolution, then mankind, then psychology and
sociology, and then the whole Clinton thing would suddenly be discussed in
this group. It can't go that far, so we have to draw the line somewhere.
:-)

Sincerely,
Gary