[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) stationary Perseid

Why just visit only Austria or Hungary for the eclipse?

Why don't you came to Romania, where the people are just as warm as the
Hungarians or Austrians? In Romania the best spots are Timisoara or
Bucuresti. Timisoara is near hungarian border. I know a link to a romanian
Web site where you can see the map of Romania and the best places to see
the solar eclipse. If you want this link tell me and i will give it to
you. (now i forgot the link and i have to search for it).

Mircea.