[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Blackholes and Lives of Stars......

Hi Gregory---

The reason is that for many years I did use those words, on a regular basis,
and have decided how ugly they sounded and how offensive to my own ears
hearing myself say them is why I have chosen not to use them anylonger.  I
love it when people chuckle at me for saying "geepers" or "Jiminy
crickets"...etc....  Keeps the conversation light and upbeat rather then
negative.  Anyways, I suppose I now am programed to be offended by such words
and that is a choice I will never regret making....

Clear skies to all......Marcia