[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Blackholes and Lives of Stars......

WOW!!!!  Gregory, I didn't realize this was a philosophy group but since you
pose the quesitons I owe you a response.

You are a very fortunate one to not ever get offended by a comment, however, I
felt strong resentment to my comments to you concerning offensive language.

I NEVER stated I was the curator of Human Behavoir and if you interpret it as
such, that is your problem, not mine. I have not condemed anyone dear, I
meerly suggested that it is not necessary to lower ones intellegence to a
degree of using such useless words that  would intentionally offend someone.

On the many miles of your journey through this life sir, have you not noticed
Human Nature, responses to words, positive words and negative words?  You know
in your heart of hearts which would offend and those that would bring joy.

How fortunate for you to have programed your heart not to be offended by
anything, not everyone is this gifted, you are of the rare breed who has
obviously lived life on a silver platter and NEVER been hurt by anyone, or any
thing.   God has trully blessed you dear, and it is a priveledge to have met
you.

Thank you for taking an interest in my shortcommings, you of the advanced
intellegence, have hurt my feelings, but I forgive you anyways, and am sending
you love because it is obviously not in your heart.

Marcia