[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Blackholes and Lives of Stars......

In the immortal words of J. Seinfeld, "Good luck with all THAT..." ;>

>I hope you would chose to respond to this, I am
>interested in your reactions.

Seriously, can I STRONGLY suggest to Gregory and Marcia they take this
particular thread off the list and move it to private email? We all HOPE
(fervently) that this list will become VERY BUSY over the next few days,
thanks to reports of the elusive periodic meteor shower, the "Draconids".
If that does happen, we will need all the bandwidth we can get!

Thanks, and take care all!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>

Follow-Ups: References: