[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Questions from the AMS Message Board

<<
 A friend of my wife recently mentioned to her that she was going to visit
 Viet Nam November 10th to 22nd. Lynne (my wife) then mentioned to her about
 the possible Leonid storm, which she didn't know about. Now she will be on
 the look-out for them. It was by CHANCE she was going there to use some of
 her frequent flyer miles. Such luck!

If I remember right.....November is a very rainy month in Vietnam? She may not
have so good luck after all? Too bad a leonid storm wouldn't occur in the
month of February....I know that month is dry and mostly clear and her luck
would have been better.
George Zay