[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Draconids Weather in NJ

Well, here in Nova SCotia, Canada the weather is some cloud tonight, but
right now there's a layer of cirrus over us and rain tomorrow clearing
late Friday and sunny Saturday.
 I'm also listening via radio but lots of static today wiped everything
out, I'm listening now 620pm on 83.25 MHz. and will probally go till
midnight.
Clear skies...
Michael Boschat ( Astronomer )    E-mail: andromed@atm.daldot ca
Atmospheric Sciences              Lab Phone: (902) 494-7060
Dept. of Oceanography             Fax: (902) 494-2885
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA  B3H 4J1                     My ASTRONOMY Web Page:
                                http://www.atm.daldot ca/~andromed
Observing Chairman
Royal Astronomical Society of Canada - Halifax Center