[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PLEASE READ Re: "Do not send mail to this address"

You have now been removed, "DDP"!

But just so you understand, you were subscribed to an email *Mailing
List*. This means anything you received via this list was posted to
the WHOLE list by one of your fellow subscribers - not some company.

And you subscribed *yourself* - no one else would have been allowed to
subscribe you without your knowledge! That also means that YOU should
have been responsible for *unsubscribing yourself* when you wished to.

By replying to each and every post with an endlessly repeated "Don't
email me", you have embarrassed yourself in front of the 390 other
subscribers to this list - all but 388 of whom could do NOTHING to
remove you from the list...

Note that none of this can be new to any of us, as it's included in
the "Introduction" message we receive when we subscribe. Also note
that none of the above only applies on THIS list: as you use the Net
more, and subscribe to other lists, all of this will still be true!

Clear skies and thanks for your patience(!),
Lew Gramer
Overworked listadmin, and now definitely CLOUDED OUT for tonight