[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Oct 7 Observations ZAYGE

Well....I just got back tonight after trying to see if there were any signs of
Draconid life before the moon rises. There were a lot of Varible clouds and
cirrus moving in over the Descanso observing site. From about 2h15 - 2h50 UT
(7:15-7:50 pm), I was able to see enough of the sky to tell if there were
anything significant going on. I didn't see a single meteor during that whole
time. I had sky blockage of about 30 to 40%. I was facing north. Tomorrow nite
I will try to observe for about 3 or 4 hours and see what happens? The sky is
suppose to be better tomorrow. We shall see.
George Zay