[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Draconids weather in Eastern Ontario

> Subject:       (meteorobs) Draconids weather in Eastern Ontario

Hi Pierre & the Group!!

> FORECASTS FOR EASTERN ONTARIO AND THE NATION'S CAPITAL ISSUED BY
> ENVIRONMENT CANADA ONTARIO REGION AT 3.30 PM EDT WEDNESDAY 7 OCTOBER
>
> OTTAWA-HULL.
> THURSDAY..CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS IN THE MORNING. GRADUAL
>  CLEARING LATE IN THE DAY. WIND NORTH 15 TO 30 KM/H. HIGH NEAR 13.
> FRIDAY..SUNNY. COOL. LOW NEAR 2 PATCHY FROST. HIGH NEAR 11.
> PROBABILITY OF PRECIPITATION IN PERCENT 100 TONIGHT. 40 THURSDAY.
>  ZERO FRIDAY.

Pierre, I can't believe that you still believe in our weather system
updates. I have seen them change there minds 5 times in a 1 hour
span.

I hope for all it does clear,as it would be nice to get out and do
some observing. However, I still think we all need to do a little
dance, or worshipe to the cloud Gods and ask them to leave.......

Kim

>                                 .    .    . .
> Pierre Martin                  . . *  . *  .  .
> ***************************** . . . \   | .  .
> Ottawa Valley Observers Group  .  .    .  .   . .
> Visual meteor observer          .    . . .  -* .
> Ottawa, Ontario, CAN              . .   . .  .
> home:  p.martin@cyberusdot ca           /  . .  . .
> Graphic Designer                     .  |    .
> National Aviation Museum                |   \
> work:  pmartin@nmstcdot ca                 *  . \
>                                                *

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH