[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Draconid impressions

Even though the weather forecast was terrible, Andre Knoefel and me went
into the Eifel mountains in the far west of Germany (6 deg E, 52 deg N).
After some drizzle we had a first gap in the clouds between 19:30 and
20:00 UT. We saw a few sporadic meteors, but no Draconid. Staring from
20:15 it cleared up again, and by 20:45 UT the sky was clear, even though
some fog moved in. Again, we saw a few sporadics but no definite activity
from the Draconids. We left the site at 21:00 UT.
It seems the show is over. :-(

Sirko Molau

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *                          *