[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Draconids from KOSDE

well, I did see 2... I spent the time from 8 Oct, 17 UT to 2h30m UT
travelling from Darmstadt in Germany to Noordwijkerhout at the Dutch coast.
Stopped four times under clear skys, the first two times driven on by
clouds, the rest by fog. Have to listen to the tape in detail, but my guess
is I looged about 0.7 h Teff between 18 UT and 21 UT, with one sure
Draconid and one possible one (plus only 2 SPO), then about 1.3 h between
21 UT and 23 UT. Only a couple SPOs there!

The low HR results from the really bad conditions, typically my lm was
around 5.0 due to fog and later the Moon and fog...

Details will go directly to Olli,

laffy
Detlef Koschny                      email: dkoschny@estec.esadot nl
European Space Agency
ESTEC Sci/SO
Keplerlaan 1                              phone: +31-71-565-4828
NL-2201 AZ Noordwijk ZH                     fax: +31-71-565-4697