[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations Oct 8-9

Good Morning All!!

Well, I have to say I feel bad  that I sort of whimped out. It was
around 10:30 pm when I got home last night, and took a neo-citron to
get rid of this cold, so I did not get to observe the Draconids
before midnight. It did start to clear around 10:45 pm.

I did however get up at 5:00 am Oct 9 and go out to observe. I still
had a LM of 5.4 and did manage to 2 two meteors. There was one which
I believe was a Delta Aqurid, I have to double check.

But when I came in at 6:00 am the clouds were starting to roll in
again. And now at 6:55 am it is socked in.  I am glad I got out when
I did, I just wish my cold would leave as fast as those clouds came
in.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH