[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) THANK YOU to Draconid contributors

A hearty THANK YOU to all of our Asian readers - Jin, Zhou, Ng, Jai, and
"WhackyWhack" (who ever that may be) among others: you were blessed with
good longitudes for this event, and we relied on you for visual reports.
You were the "eyes of the world" on the Draconids! :)

Thanks also to our many radio "ears" around the world for taking time to
share their data in such a *timely* way... I felt as though I had "front
row seats" for the radio/radar Draconids, even half a world away.

Clear and static-free skies!
Lew Gramer