[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Statistics & Stationary Meteors

malcolm<< The downside can be
 that in trying to beat your own records the quality of data suffers
 and you perhaps observe when you shouldn't, affecting your performance
 at work.

And maybe the quality of data doesn't suffer? Maybe the quality and quantity
of data increases? You learn when to take those effective naps prior to
observing. Are you recommending that  very active observers should observe
less so that they won't make your efforts look so bad?  :o)  As for effecting
my performance at work...I haven't seemed to notice any? I find the niches
like most other folks so as not to significantly effect my work performance.
George Zay