[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Statistics & Stationary Meteors

>Are you recommending that very active observers should observe
>less so that they won't make your efforts look so bad?  :o)

Is it now open season on Malcolm for some reason, folks?

I thought it was fairly clear from the context that he was referring to
his OWN motivations - not anyone else's. But then I'm pretty good with
reading English, and perhaps others aren't? No shame in that, George...

We're all (happily or otherwise) sleep deprived, so let's take it a bit
easier this week with personal comments?

Thanks,
Lew