[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Clouded Out

<< Here in South Jersey we've been watching Jupiter and Pallas all week...with
 sporadic here and there but tonite we're watching buckets and buckets of rain
 coming down...glad it was better in Europe and Asia.

 Fred Mason
 Atlantic Community College
 capnjeep@worldnet.attdot net

 Mark Davis wrote:

 > Just returned from a quiet drive home after getting rained out. It never
did
 > clear up completely, except out over the ocean. Unfortunately thunderstorms
 > moved in from the west and dumped a lot of rain.
 >
 > Will try again tomorrow night...
 >
 > Mark

8/9 Oct clouded over with heavy rain at times in Western Pennsylvania.  It
does not look very well for the 9/10 either. <sniff-sniff>

Terry WA3FLR