[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Statistics & Stationary Meteors

malcolm<< The downside can be
 that in trying to beat your own records the quality of data suffers
 and you perhaps observe when you shouldn't, affecting your performance
 at work.

GeoZay>>Are you recommending that very active observers should observe
less so that they won't make your efforts look so bad?  :o)<<

Lew>>I thought it was fairly clear from the context that he was referring to
his OWN motivations - not anyone else's. But then I'm pretty good with
reading English, and perhaps others aren't? No shame in that, George...<<

Obviously it didn't seem clear to me. But I did sense a "dig".  It didn't seem
apparent to me that he was referring to himself and not other active
observers?  But I'll trust your interpretation of foreign English languages
here.
George Zay