[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radius of shower Radiant points

<<
  (The GIAs are listed as having a 5o radius, the ORIs as 10o! But
  note that the appropriate radiant size to assume depends on your
  meteor's distance from that radiant, due to alignment error...)

I must have blinked my eyes or something when I was looking at my book and
made a previous post to this? Anyhow, the radiant diameter for the Draconids
are 0.07 degrees in diameter. It was among the group of showers that Rainer or
Juergen sent me in reference to radiant diameters.
George zay