[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) New in the List

Hi everyone,

I'm new in this list. I found out about it from someone in the ASTRO List
(I'm also a member of the ATM List). I'm very interested in Meteors, and
I try to observe almost any meteor shower (also in schooldays. I'm 13).

Since I'm interested in Astronomy, I casually pick up my head to look at
the stars. I never miss those flashing lights known as "Falling Stars".
This year I observed the Perseids. I saw 50 meteor in one hour. I guess I
have a lot of wishes to make.

One of the things that really interests me in Meteors, is using the Radio
to "hear" the meteors. I don't know a lot about how to do this, or how
this system works. What's the best and cheapest way to "hear" meteors?
Any one can expalin me how this works?

Thanks, Asaf.

Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer

http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/