[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 1998 Draconids Metero Shower from Jordan.

Dear Dave,

  Thanks a lot for ur kind impression, we do appreciate it.

  Actually I would be more glade if we didn't stop observing by radio
from 12:00 - 15:25 (UT) ! When the high activity of meteors occurred.
But as u see, we were forced to do so !

  I've just added our raw reports of the Draconids observation in our
site at the same page. Also, I just added one of the meteors  we heard
as RA, so if u r interested u may have another look to
the same page:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1092/dra98.html

 Thanks again !

Regards