[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonid counting

Good Evening All!!

It was a wonderful fall sunny day here at the homestead, and I am
waiting for the evening twilight to go away, so I can start some
observing.

I have a question.....yet again.

For a relative newcomer to meteor observing, may I ask what is the
best way to count the Leonid (possible storm) this year. I know we
will not get the counts like the Asian countries, however, we should
still see quite a bit.

I am just not to sure that I will be able to keep up with all the
excitement. Gee, after all I get all excited when I see 2 or 3 go by
and start to ramble, you should here the tapes.

Looking for suggestions

Thanks

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH